Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hillsongs - This Is Our God


These are the tracks from the upcoming Praise & Worship album from Hillsong Music Australia.
I think that I'll probably wait until I have heard most of the album fully before I decide to purchase it. I have been feeling lately that the P&W that comes out of Hillsong is rather "same-ish" the songs are repetitve and all seem to use the same chords and progressions... Go Brooke Fraser though, she is bringing new and needed life and vibrancy to the team at Hills!

  • Your Name High
  • Run
  • Desert Song
  • This Is Our God
  • He is Lord
  • High and Lifted Up
  • Stronger
  • Healer
  • You Are Here (The Same Power)
  • You Deserve
  • Across The Earth
  • Where We Belong
  • Sing to the Lord
  • You'll Come
  • Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus
  • With Everything
  • No comments: